General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Mywegmansconnect needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Mywegmansconnect permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Mywegmansconnect legitimate interests
- Mywegmansconnect needs to comply with the law
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Mywegmansconnect follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. Even all hosting companies do the same part of this and hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note: That mywegmansconnect has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet and especially while going through this website. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity by protecting them. Mywegmansconnect does not usually collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately so that we can inform you about your child’s behavior and we will do our best efforts to remove such information from our records.